GOSPEL TO THE UNSAVED

Subtitle

Chat Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > MY TESTIMONY !

Julius4Christ

Praise the Lord?  I want to take this opportunity to thank my Lord Jesus Christ for saving me.For a long time I  led a very dark life. Life that was full of sin. I knew that God was there but I never followed Him because Satan blinded me. I started to search for God. I came to Gospel to the unsaved website. I wrote an e-mail that,I want to know God and follow Him.I received a response. I was reluctant,but Brother Steve never ceased to encourage me. I went to the salvation prayer tab. I felt so remorseful for my sins. I cried to Jesus and asked Him to forgive me my sins and give me a new life and the Holy Spirit to guide me throughout my life. I felt the glory of God in my heart. I looked for a Church where I was baptized.Since I received Jesus,the first thing He gave was a good job! My life has changed. I had never dreamed about buying a Bible, but Brother Steve sent me one free of charge. I have been reading the Bible and praying. God is so very wonderful. He can change your life tremendously. It doesn't matter how sinful you are,poor or rich. He is ready to receive you back and forgive you your sins. It Doesn't cost anything,it's absolutely free of Charge!I can now speak the new language,the language of the kingdom of Heaven and eternal life! God bless you! Learn to pray always to speak to God as this is the pillar of your faith in salvation. God will never let you down. Thank you!

--

JULIUS GESORA

P.O.BO 198-20107,

NJORO,KENYA.

October 1, 2012 at 12:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DianeFriedli

AMEN BROTHER......... GREAT TESTIMONY...... STAY STRONG IN CHRIST........ 

--

GOD BLESS YOU

August 28, 2015 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.