GOSPEL TO THE UNSAVED

Subtitle

Chat Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > MY TESTIMONY

DianeFriedli

I am putting this on here again for the simple fact that (1) I pray that God will touch someones heart after reading it, and that they will accept Him as their LORD and Savior.. and secondly since I had to deactivate my other account and create this one I no longer had it on my page... Before I share my testimony with you again I just want to say that if there is ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE out there that does not know the LORD JESUS CHRIST I ask that you get to know Him today.... I strongly believe that the day of the LORD is upon us and if you don't know Him you need to get to know Him today... Repent of your sins and ask Him into your heart... Tomorrow is not promised to us... Please don't put off tomorrow what you can do right now this very second... If you're not sure how to get to know JESUS simply click on this link www.gospeltotheunsaved.com and got to the salvation prayer tab... You will find out all you need to know.... I don't know how many here knows this, but when I was 18 my step mom shot and killed my dad with his own gun. It was not to long after that , that I began a life style of drinking, experimenting with drugs, and I let myself be filled with hate towards my step mom. I told myself that I would never ever forgive her for taking my dad's life. So I continued to live a life of sin. As I told Charlie (my pastor at the time) that I had a pretty good run in with Satan. I was a mess back then, but then I met my husband Rick, and after a while we started coming to church, and things seemed to be looking up. But then I found my brother whom I hadn't seen for about 20 years, and then I began allowing myself to go down the road of drinking with him. It got so bad that I began to think that I was unhappy, unhappy with life, and with my marriage. So much so that I had told Rick that I wanted a divorce, that i wasn't happy anymore. I even stopped going to church, because I wanted to stay home and spend time with my brother drinking. But Rick would faithfully come to church without me, and when he would come home he would bring me a churc paper and tell me he prayed for me. I am so glad that he didn't stop praying for me, because I woke up one morning, and I believe it was the Lord speaking to my heart because I heard a voice say to me "What are you unhappy about? You have a husband that loves you, a home, and children that needs you." and it was after that, that I saw my brother drunk while I was sober, and I said to myself "Is that how I acted when I was drunk?" The way he was acting wasn't a pretty sight, so I can imagine how I was when I was drunk. Anyways I thank the Lord for opening my eyes to that because I never touched another drink again. It was after that, that I had the dream of Jesus coming back and myself, Rick, Nina, and Christina being left behind. When I woke up i knew that I wasn't saved like I thought I had been when I was a kid. So I asked Jesus to come into my heart and save me and forgive me of my sins. It was then that I felt a change in me, I felt peace within myself, and that is something only Jesus can give you. My sis Janelle and I was talking one day about my step mom, and she said to me "If your step mom was to be here right now, and tell you she was sorry, and would you forgive her. What would you say to her?" and I looked at Janelle and without any hesitation at all, I said "I would tell her that I forgive her." and it was there that I knew without a doubt that Jesus lives in me, because without Him there is no true forgiveness, and I do truly forgive her, because if I can't forgive how can I expect Jesus to forgive me. It is hard to forgive sometimes though. but to truly forgive we have to look deep within ourselves at who we are and at who our Creator is. Sometimes as we do that we are reminded of the things we have done that needed forgiveness. When that happens we have to remember that Jesus died on the cross to give us Salvation and to forgive us of our sins. Now in saying that , I am going to say something that has been said before in my church, and that is JUST BECAUSE WE ARE SAVED, AND JESUS FORGIVES US OF OUR SINS DOESN'T GIVE US A LICENSE TO GO OUT AND SIN. We have to remember that if Jesus lives within us we take Jesus everywhere we go. He is with us no matter what the situation is we are in. Jesus died because He loves us. we should love Him enough to do our best to live the way he wants us to. That being said, I am filled with guilt about my brother, because I had the chance to help him possible turn his life around and instead of helping him I made it worse by going down that same road he is on. He is living with the same kid of hatred and pain I had lived with for all those years. He drinks constantly and who knows what else. I keep praying that the Lord will grab a hold of him and straiten him out. I believe that if God can turn someone like Saul around, He can tur my brothers life around. Last time I talked to him on the phone he told me he was saved, and to stop bothering him about it. But he was drunk even then. SO PLEASE KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS. I want to thank the Lord for saving me and always loving me even when I don't deserve his love. I want to thank the Lord for my wonderful family, and my church family. I want to thank the for all the prayers he has answered, and even for the unanswered prayers. I truly believe that some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers. Matthew 6:14-15 - "for if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." Luke 6:37 - "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:" Ephesians 4:31-32 - "Let all bitterness and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice; and be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiven one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgivin you." Colossians 3:12-13 - "Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; forbearing on another and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. www.goseltotheunsaved.com click on this link if you would like to be saved right now... God bless you all...

--

GOD BLESS YOU

August 28, 2015 at 7:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steven Shull
Site Owner

DianeFriedli at August 28, 2015 at 7:32 PM

I am putting this on here again for the simple fact that (1) I pray that God will touch someones heart after reading it, and that they will accept Him as their LORD and Savior.. and secondly since I had to deactivate my other account and create this one I no longer had it on my page... Before I share my testimony with you again I just want to say that if there is ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE out there that does not know the LORD JESUS CHRIST I ask that you get to know Him today.... I strongly believe that the day of the LORD is upon us and if you don't know Him you need to get to know Him today... Repent of your sins and ask Him into your heart... Tomorrow is not promised to us... Please don't put off tomorrow what you can do right now this very second... If you're not sure how to get to know JESUS simply click on this link www.gospeltotheunsaved.com and got to the salvation prayer tab... You will find out all you need to know.... I don't know how many here knows this, but when I was 18 my step mom shot and killed my dad with his own gun. It was not to long after that , that I began a life style of drinking, experimenting with drugs, and I let myself be filled with hate towards my step mom. I told myself that I would never ever forgive her for taking my dad's life. So I continued to live a life of sin. As I told Charlie (my pastor at the time) that I had a pretty good run in with Satan. I was a mess back then, but then I met my husband Rick, and after a while we started coming to church, and things seemed to be looking up. But then I found my brother whom I hadn't seen for about 20 years, and then I began allowing myself to go down the road of drinking with him. It got so bad that I began to think that I was unhappy, unhappy with life, and with my marriage. So much so that I had told Rick that I wanted a divorce, that i wasn't happy anymore. I even stopped going to church, because I wanted to stay home and spend time with my brother drinking. But Rick would faithfully come to church without me, and when he would come home he would bring me a churc paper and tell me he prayed for me. I am so glad that he didn't stop praying for me, because I woke up one morning, and I believe it was the Lord speaking to my heart because I heard a voice say to me "What are you unhappy about? You have a husband that loves you, a home, and children that needs you." and it was after that, that I saw my brother drunk while I was sober, and I said to myself "Is that how I acted when I was drunk?" The way he was acting wasn't a pretty sight, so I can imagine how I was when I was drunk. Anyways I thank the Lord for opening my eyes to that because I never touched another drink again. It was after that, that I had the dream of Jesus coming back and myself, Rick, Nina, and Christina being left behind. When I woke up i knew that I wasn't saved like I thought I had been when I was a kid. So I asked Jesus to come into my heart and save me and forgive me of my sins. It was then that I felt a change in me, I felt peace within myself, and that is something only Jesus can give you. My sis Janelle and I was talking one day about my step mom, and she said to me "If your step mom was to be here right now, and tell you she was sorry, and would you forgive her. What would you say to her?" and I looked at Janelle and without any hesitation at all, I said "I would tell her that I forgive her." and it was there that I knew without a doubt that Jesus lives in me, because without Him there is no true forgiveness, and I do truly forgive her, because if I can't forgive how can I expect Jesus to forgive me. It is hard to forgive sometimes though. but to truly forgive we have to look deep within ourselves at who we are and at who our Creator is. Sometimes as we do that we are reminded of the things we have done that needed forgiveness. When that happens we have to remember that Jesus died on the cross to give us Salvation and to forgive us of our sins. Now in saying that , I am going to say something that has been said before in my church, and that is JUST BECAUSE WE ARE SAVED, AND JESUS FORGIVES US OF OUR SINS DOESN'T GIVE US A LICENSE TO GO OUT AND SIN. We have to remember that if Jesus lives within us we take Jesus everywhere we go. He is with us no matter what the situation is we are in. Jesus died because He loves us. we should love Him enough to do our best to live the way he wants us to. That being said, I am filled with guilt about my brother, because I had the chance to help him possible turn his life around and instead of helping him I made it worse by going down that same road he is on. He is living with the same kid of hatred and pain I had lived with for all those years. He drinks constantly and who knows what else. I keep praying that the Lord will grab a hold of him and straiten him out. I believe that if God can turn someone like Saul around, He can tur my brothers life around. Last time I talked to him on the phone he told me he was saved, and to stop bothering him about it. But he was drunk even then. SO PLEASE KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS. I want to thank the Lord for saving me and always loving me even when I don't deserve his love. I want to thank the Lord for my wonderful family, and my church family. I want to thank the for all the prayers he has answered, and even for the unanswered prayers. I truly believe that some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers. Matthew 6:14-15 - "for if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." Luke 6:37 - "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:" Ephesians 4:31-32 - "Let all bitterness and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice; and be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiven one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgivin you." Colossians 3:12-13 - "Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; forbearing on another and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. www.goseltotheunsaved.com click on this link if you would like to be saved right now... God bless you all...

Amen thank you for sharing
August 29, 2015 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.